We are a team of analytics visualisation consultants, Qlik software specialists, web developers and business analysts. We are proven to deliver results in both fixed price and time and material based projects. We can guide your Qlik Sense implementation from day 1 to make sure you maximise return on investment in software license fees. Our core strength is practical implementation of Qlik Sense to your business.
We are exclusively United Kingdom based ex-vendor (Qlik and Tableau) or professional services/consulting backgrounds (PWC, Deloitte, KPMG) meaning we can provide the highest quality data visualisation and reporting services. Our expertise is built on 1000s of hours of working with Qlik Sense, we can help you understand strengths and weaknesses of the tool and how to practically implement Qlik Sense in small, medium and large enterprise environments.
We provide the following** Qlik Sense Consulting Services:**
- Qlik Sense Infrastructure setup and installation
- Qlik Sense data model and dashboard development
- Mashup build and development
- On the job training workshops
- Existing Qlikview and Qlik Sense application review and optimisation services
- Qlik partner support and expertise
- Native Qlik Sense Extension development
- Analytics Managed Services – we have our own hosted Qlik infrastructure
- Report Automation
- Strategic Transition consulting from old style report production to self service analytics
1-2 day discovery workshop – We delve deep into what you are trying to achieve and on a practical level what you have done so far with the product and what your data looks like.
The target outcome:
- A prioritised list real business questions you are currently struggling to answer or taking too long to answer using your existing reporting processes.
- We identify the separate user personas that our being served these reports to identify key influencers.
- We have a frank discussion about what your data actually looks like and what is achievable in the short term, medium term and long term using Qlik Sense.
- The key outcome is a list of prioritised Qlik Sense Applications and their target audience.
Prototype App Build
Using the key outcome above. We build out the first prototype application. This application will help you build momentum with end users to support your rollout. Our approach is to use an intense 3 sprint cycle of 2 weeks each (total of 6 weeks) to build this application. The key is to prove the deliverable value of Qlik Sense to your wider user group. We help you create a vision that others can recognise and work towards.
We repeat this process with each of the top priority apps, this can be just one app or it can be 10s of apps.
Once momentum is built with a few killer apps, we help you put the correct infrastructure and team in place to continue the fast pace of innovation that we use in the prototype phase. This is often called a center of excellence – but in reality it can be a spread out team of people from many areas of your business.
We can deliver the training that these people need to maintain, build and consume Qlik Sense Apps going forward depending on their role.
Our expertise with the product goes above and beyond what you can get from the vendor, our practical knowledge and real world experience can continue to support you as you grow the Qlik infrastructure.
Web Applications and mashup development
We also have the skills to build web applications that sit on top of your killer apps. We can guide you to when this is the correct option, web applications have particular strengths when you have specific requirements around branding, colors and using Qlik data in third party web services. Please contact us and we can have a more in depth discussion based on your needs and we can share our experiences with you.
Previous clients and partners include, PwC, Barclays Capital, NHS, Homeserve, Camelot and many others.