Streams are kind of like user groups. Here are the key points about Qlik Sense Streams:
- A stream enables users to read and/or publish apps, sheets, and stories.
- Users who have publish access to a stream, create the content for that specific stream.
- The stream access pattern in a Qlik Sense site is determined by the security rules for each stream.
- By default, Qlik Sense includes two streams: Everyone and Monitoring apps.
- An app can be published to only one stream.
- To publish an app to another stream, the app must first be duplicated and then published to the other stream.
Typically the use case for this may be to create a ‘marketing’ or ‘finance’ stream and have them aligned by business function or geography. Then have the apps aligned with these access rules.